Mesquite NV Foreclosure and Short Sale Prevention - New Making Home Affordable loan modification and refinancing program will offer assistance to as many as 7 to 9 million homeowners who are making a good faith effort to make their mortgage payments.
The U.S. Department of the Treasury and the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) has launched a new website for consumers seeking information about the Obama Administration's Making Home Affordable loan modification and refinancing program.
Distressed home owners who are under pressure of possible foreclosure or short sale may find some help at this government website.
This Home Loan Modification or Refinancing program may help Mesquite Nv homeowners avoid foreclosures or short sales.
MakingHomeAffordable.gov offers features including interactive self-assessment tools that will empower borrowers to determine if they're eligible to participate and calculate the monthly mortgage payment reductions they could stand to realize under the Making Home Affordable program.
Features of the MakingHomeAffordable.gov website include:
- Extensive information about the Administration's Making Home Affordable plan
- Self assessment tools to allow borrowers to determine if they are eligible for the program
- A calculator feature that allows homeowners to estimate the reduction to their monthly mortgage payment that they might stand to realize under the plan
- Resources to find free, HUD-approved counseling services for borrowers who have additional questions
- A handy checklist to ensure homeowners collect all the documents they need before calling their servicers
The website also has a page to warn homeowners in distress to Beware of any person or organization that asks you to pay a fee in exchange for housing counseling services or modification of a delinquent loan. Do not pay – walk away!careful of scams
Mesquite NV Foreclosure and Short Sale Prevention - Making Home Affordable
Mesquite Nevada Real Estate Agent ~ ~ ERA